Monday, August 20, 2012

Vicious Sun Status Updated

So, some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting much. Fortunately, and unfortunately, I've been house hunting for a permanent house for myself and my boyfriend. This will be quite fantastic once we've gotten a house, however, I have spent a large amount of time digging through houses and looking at them in real life. We have to move apartments pretty soon, and hopefully move into a new house after that. Still, we're looking at 2 moves in 2 months, which luckily one of the moves is to another part of our current complex, but there is a lot to do between now and then. 

Vicious Sun is still active and being worked on, and the estimated publishing date of the ebook in March 2013 and the hard copies in April 2013 has not changed. The Kickstarter, however, is being moved back. It will still happen in 2012, but most likely in late October/early November, meaning it will end around the end of the year. This is a good thing, since there should now only be about 3-4 months between the Kickstarter and when everyone receives their goodies (as long as things stay on their schedules!) I will let everyone know as soon as things are put in motion!

For now, I thank all of my watchers for backing me! Exciting times are ahead, just with a minor detour.

Fair winds~
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers