Monday, April 29, 2013

Back from Hiatus

Hello dear followers!
I'm finally back from my hiatus. I apologize for the recent silence, life has been pretty busy lately and my writing had to sadly sit to the side for a while.

That has changed.
My plan is to have a book published by the end of the year. I will be revealing which book it is soon, but let's just say that things will be very different this time around. I learned a lot of very valuable lessons during the Vicious Sun Kickstarter, not the least of which is that I need to focus on getting my social media up and running. To that end, I will be posting more things more often. If I don't live up to this, you all have free permission to bug me until I post again!

In other news, I will have the honor of speaking on 4 panels at CONvergence Con at the DoubleTree in Bloomington July 4-7th! In order of events -

Creating a Character - Crowd-Source Creation -Friday July 5, 2013 8:30-9:30pm in the
Sofitel Bordeaux room
Before Page One - World Building Your Story - Saturday July 6, 2013 12:30pm - 1:30pm in Atrium 3
How to Write an Interesting Hero - Sunday July 7, 2013 11:00am - 12:00pm in Plaza 2
Canines in Fact, Folklore, Fiction, and Film - Sunday July 7, 2013 3:30pm - 4:30pm in the Sofitel Dijon room

I will also be at the Art Show Meetup Friday July 5, 2013 7:00pm - 8:00pm in
Atrium 3

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers