Monday, September 27, 2010

And the website is LIVE!

After many many months of trial and error, the Infinite Winds website is officially LIVE! If you click here, www.infinitewinds.com, you can check out the latest updates on specific series, and glimpse some teasers for upcoming series. Also, I'm hoping to do a special on "The writing of a Sigma Tau Delta Submission" for the International Convention, and also a special on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, found at www.nanowrimo.org), which will be coming up in November and which I will be participating in this year!

If you're interested in seeing something specific on the site, leave a comment in the area below and I will do my best to see it included (but don't ask for spoilers, I'm not going to reveal those!)

Stay tuned so you can catch the action as I try to write my way through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers