Monday, September 20, 2010

Life is never the way you expect it to be (Because school only makes you reflect on your past experiences instead of building new ones)

At least, most of the time, that's how it seems. As such, the official Infinite Winds website will be launching on Friday, instead of today, so that I can have enough money to actually pay off a year's worth of webhosting, which will be cheaper than going month by month. So, that means, for the next three days, I actually get to finish the site!
Luckily for you readers (who may or may not exist) this means more short stories are going to be posted! Unfortunately, nobody gets to see the juicy tidbits from the novels yet, I haven't decided which one I'm going to actually finish first.
So, to end my sadly short first blog post, I'm going to poll the audience. Which would you prefer to see?
A) A stand alone novel that ties in to a series as a sort of side story
B) The first book in a series of four

1 comment:

  1. Stand alone. I'll feel like I finished something when complete, but would still be interested in the series. Personally, I might not have time for a series. But, truthfully, either would work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers