Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Advancing

So, it has been a while since I posted. This would mostly be due to graduation and wrapping everything up. Now, though I am finally graduated, and in the middle of unpacking all of my stuff.


Over the next few weeks, I get to work on Resonance.
Scrap that.

Starting this week, I'm working on Resonance as much as I can, diving face first into the story. First order of business is to finish typing the last couple of pages of what I have handwritten. Getting that out of the way, I will move on to the "cheat sheet" which will contain all of the character biographies, Spirit Shadow information, world maps, languages, and the ever important where-the-hell-am-I timeline sheet. Because even I keep getting lost, hehe.

Don't worry, I'll get it worked out so that it will only be at Inception level of having to read through the book 2-3 times to fully figure it out.

In other news, the move went well. We are in quite desperate need of another bookshelf, as mine is not enough for all of my books, let alone the combined might of mine and Andy's books. There are still approximately 6 boxes of books in need of a bookshelf, and that is most of the rest of what I have to unpack.

The critters all made the trip well and have settled in comfortably, except I'm having issues finding poor Kana's food in the Cities. Anyone know anyplace that actually sells Arugula? And I swear, the geckos are quite insane, they were all in happy colors by the end of the 2 hour car ride here.

Also, my computer is starting to go, meaning that the graphics card is overheating any time I try to do anything more advanced than playing a flash game :(

In an effort to get enough money to buy a new one while still being able to pay for other expenses (such as student loans), I am making and selling custom hats. This link - http://aetherfang.deviantart.com/#/d3izcx4  is my flagship hat, the tri-color double knit wolf hat. Pricey, because they take freaking forever to do. Awesome, because, well, it is awesome.
This is a regular hat, which can be done in any color you want -http://aetherfang.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Pink-Fox-Hat-213281986. Not nearly as pricey but still awesome.

Still working on a dragon hood, and then I get to dive into my custom dyed batch of glow-in-the-dark yarn. Still not fully waterproof, but this is the first test batch so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Going to pick up some more glow paint this week and try dying another batch this weekend.

Erm, I think that is it for now.
Time to go work on Resonance and finish a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers