Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NaNoWriMo Looming

So, you've by now heard me banter on and on about NaNoWriMo and the greatness it encompasses. Well, with only 11 and a half days left until the grand opening, I figured that it was time to start getting things in order.

First off, the title-
This year's NaNoWriMo piece is officially title...
Dragon Dance

Second, the character-
All I'm giving you is this song and the fact that he wears a mask.

Third, the story-
*CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION

... in other words, I'm not entirely certain what's going to happen with it yet. All I can tell you is that it is full flight action with fantasy elements mixed into it. I'll be releasing some story info as I write it, I should have the icon for the "cover" done within the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers