Monday, October 4, 2010

Resonance

Well, after a couple of weeks of bothering everyone about if they would prefer to read a stand alone book or the first book in a series, the final decision is stand alone book (although it does have something to do with the overall plot of the entire series. So, I'll be starting out with Resonance, formerly known as Winds of Twilight (title changed because everyone thought it was a fanfic of the Twilight series, which made me cry. A lot.)

So, what is Resonance about?

The shortest way I can describe Resonance is that it is a story that questions what dreams really are. It is a fantasy novel set in a modern society, there is lots of magic, supernatural abilities (I differentiate between the two in my novels), awesome machines called Sky Dolphins, and a huge tram system. Over the next few weeks, I'll put up a couple of sketches of some of the maps and features pertaining to Resonance for your viewing pleasure.
But, that is only the base world. There are numerous worlds in the novel, one of which you can read about in the short story on the website (here's the link).

So, if you're interested, check it out!
Also, don't forget, I have a Formspring page, and no one has asked me any questions yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers